Sunday, November 29, 2009

Growth and whatnot

So I've made $420 from my article writing WSO). Yes, it's a ton of work, but $500 extra is pretty helpful. Anyway, the key to doing well with this internet thing is to run it as a business. So, reinvest your profits. Now that I'm almost to my $500 goal, it's time for the next step up. Even better, I have the money to outsource this next step. The short term goal is to get $1000 for a product launch/web site. Why so much? I really don't want to do any of the work. By working my but off now, and reinvesting my profits, and I save myself a ton of work later on. I'm hoping to have the next step done tomorrow to share with you, but I'm afraid that's all for tonight. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks to my followers, hope you're learning something! Otherwise I'm just practicing my writing skills *sigh* :-p

    ReplyDelete