Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nose to the Grindstone

I hope someone reads/appreciates this blog. For those who don't know, I have a full time job (only way I can get insurance). So, the last 2 nights I have written articles from 10pm to 3am, gone to bed, then woken up at 7am and gone to work from 730-430. I also have a 2 month old son. So, I have no interest in anyone saying that they do not have time for these methods! (bear in mind I only did this two nights, and I can now outsource for the remainder of this project, so don't get scared!)

To make anything successful, you have to either invest money or time. Since we're starting with no money,we have to invest more time. However, I have reached my WSO article writing goal of $500, so I can move on and reinvest.

Now, if there's one (painful!) lesson I have learned from this, it is that making money is easy. That's right, I said it. The hard part is making automatic money. Was it exciting to log into paypal each day and see $100 more? Of course. But there's still a ton of work to do. So, we want to find a way to make just as much money, but have the work already done. Want to know how?

From my $500, I paid someone on Elance.com to write 30 articles for me that I will make into a PLR pack. I will charge $20 for this pack, and it will only be available to 25 warriors. For those bad at math, that is $500, which brings us to the $1000 we need.

This plan is basically a pyramid, and at each level I spend less time, but make more. Be the general, not the army.

Of this $1000 (which is around 90% profit by the way), I will build two websites. One will sell my own product, and one will be an affiliate site. I will sell both 30 days after they launch, and my goal is to sell each for at least $10,000. So, to learn how the hell I can do that, stay tuned!

(Sorry this post was so long, wanted to explain what was coming up)

No comments:

Post a Comment