Monday, December 7, 2009

Sorry! What You Missed

Apologies for the delay! My 2 month old got sick, and then I got sick, so it's been a party at my house. Anyway, launched a PLR product of 30 articles for $15 (ha 7 left if anyone wants it), found a market that I like and am registering a domain name probably tomorrow. Keep in mind, you don't have to have a website, you can use wordpress or blogger, but YOU WILL MAKE MORE MONEY with a website. Plus (and this is why I'm buying a website), you can sell the website later for a decent amount.

My goal is to get this website to $1000 a month by the end of december, and then sell it for $6000-$8000. Want to know the best part? I only need 6 keywords to do this, and (with 3 hours a day) I can have all of the work done in a week.

Unfortunately, I'm probably just using this as an affiliate site, but I am looking for the next market, and I will hire someone to either rewrite a PLR ebook or write an ebook. By doing this, I can sell it on the site through PayPal, and the money comes straight to me. No clickbank, no waiting for a check, no hassles. Just good times. Even better, since I'm outsourcing the book, it takes no additional work! Remember, the point of growth is either to make more money, or make the same amount for less work.

By the way, if you ever have any questions or don't understand something, just ask me through comments. Thanks! Stay tuned for finding keywords!

No comments:

Post a Comment